The Development of Blog and Database Table Hong Kong WhatsApp Number List

• Blog is a very popular web application Hong Kong WhatsApp Number List today and we could arguably say that it is as popular as email, chatting etc. People like to showcase their views to the world and also contribute to issues of interest and blog has afforded the avenue to do so. As web designers and web programmers, we need to know the underlying principles behind its development. Hong Kong WhatsApp Number List One of the key principles behind the development of an interactive blog is the application of relationship. Relationship is a familiar concept to many but not everybody knows when and how to apply it in software development. Hong Kong WhatsApp Number List I am going to demonstrate its application with the development of blog and I will start by shedding some light into the term relationship.

A relationship describes how data in Hong Kong WhatsApp Number List one table is linked to data in other tables of a database. Relationships exist for the sole purpose of associating one table with one or more tables using keys - primary keys and foreign keys. A primary key is a field in Hong Kong WhatsApp Number List a table whose values ensure the uniqueness of every record in the table. Databases that as more and more records are added to the table, that field will increment by one for each new record, guaranteeing a completely unique value. Hong Kong WhatsApp Number List A foreign key is a column of one table that refers to the primary key of another table. A foreign key may be null and almost always, is not unique.

Having defined these terms, Hong Kong WhatsApp Number List let us see when and how to apply relationship through the development of blog. According to one definition, a blog is a type of web site with regular entries of commentary, description of events, or other materials Hong Kong WhatsApp Number List such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. In an interactive blog, you submit a comment which I will be referring to as base comment. Others are allowed to add to your comment by Hong Kong WhatsApp Number List submitting their views on your comment. Thesis I will be calling sub comments.